Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Lloyd14, Apr 2, 2008.

Apr 2, 2008

Problem by Lloyd14 at 8:17 AM (654 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Lloyd14
    OP

Member Lloyd14 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Hi my copy of SSBB runs good on my wii but there are 3 problems:

1. Black screen 60Hz (doesn't matter cuz my tv supports 50 and 60 Hz). SOLVED

2. In 50Hz mode the movies go slo motion and the sounds stutters (I put my wii out on the into movie and put my disk out of the wii, reinsert it, the wii goes on and then he runs good without black screen and without slo motion.) SOLVED

3. When I use FLUDD with mario or squirtles water gun the wii freezes how comes this?

Help me please cuz when I'm on wifi my wii freezes if somebody uses water gun or FLUDD.

EDIT: I accidentaly put my topic on the wrong forum please move it to Wii hacking.

2. TaMs

Member TaMs Randomizer

Finland
    It crashes because you're using 50hz afaik.
    You should make new brawl with trucha signer, extract main.dol and patch it with that full region free thing and put it back the iso and burn it. Then you should be able to play it in 60hz
    That should solve everything, but it doesn't work if you have the latest wii update.

I don't know any other way to get mario and squirtle work perfectly, unless you have ntsc wii then it should work no matter what. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

3. Lloyd14
    OP

Member Lloyd14 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Hmmmm but i patched it with a Wizzard patch but it doesn't matter anymore then i'll not use mario and squirtle as if those are the 2 favorites of the +/- 40 characters