Homebrew Problem With WiiSX beta 1 PLEASE HELP!

raenef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I created a folder called "PSXISOS" in my "apps" folder and put the boot.dol , the 1 bios file , and X-Men vs Street Fighter bin/cue in the "PSXISOS" folder. Now when I load the program it says choose A)Dyanarc or B)Interpreter. So I chose Dyanarc (SP?) and then I just get all these words and code dumps. How do I select my file? please help, thanks
smile.gif

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
raenef said:
Well I created a folder called "PSXISOS" in my "apps" folder and put the boot.dol , the 1 bios file , and X-Men vs Street Fighter bin/cue in the "PSXISOS" folder. Now when I load the program it says choose A)Dyanarc or B)Interpreter. So I chose Dyanarc (SP?) and then I just get all these words and code dumps. How do I select my file? please help, thanks
smile.gif

PSXISOS folder belongs in the root of the sd card

raenef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emupaul said:
raenef said:
smile.gif

PSXISOS folder belongs in the root of the sd card

thanks I put it on the root and now its not showing up in the homebrew channel
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all