Problem with wiiload

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by BiPoLaR, Aug 21, 2010.

1. BiPoLaR
    OP

BiPoLaR GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    I really would like to be able to use wiiload. Its a real pain to take the sd card out of my wii every time I wanna try out some new hb. Now with the HBC themes in full swing, I really wanna get this thing working. I'm running windows 7 64bit. I've added the WIILOAD environment including my wii's ip. This is what happens: I drag a dol/elf to wiiload.exe and I see a quick window pop up and immediately disappear. Nothing happens in the HBC. Any help would be appreciated. [​IMG]

2. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    read up on how to use a command line program. not everything has a pretty gui and accepts mouse input

3. BiPoLaR
    OP

BiPoLaR GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    nvm... figured it out. I just didn't know how to upload applications properly. I was trying to send only a .dol file. When I put that .dol within a folder and made a zip file, it worked fine.

@giantpune... thanks for a quick response, even if it seemed a little passive-aggressive lol (more of a chuckle really)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice