OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, first, my english is not good D:
and greetings for all ^^

well, i have a problem, with the usb loader "wiiflow". the problem is about the settings, because when i turn off my wii, and turn on and go to the loader, settings back to default and i dont know have to do :/

pls help me
frown.gif

greetings

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to make files for loader.ini and theme.ini, and place them in the usb-loader folder located on the root of your sd card.

Open a new/blank document in notepad, then click "save as," and name it loader.ini to produce the config file. Open another new document in notepad, save as, and name it theme.ini

You're sd card should be set up like this: sd:/usb-loader/loader.ini and sd:/usb-loader/theme.ini

WiiFlow doesn't automatically create these config/settings files, yet they are needed if you wish to retain your settings. I hope that helped.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
wiiflow's folder structure isnt changable as of yet so placing those blank documents wont work in

sd:/usb-loader/

they will need to be placed in for the setting to be saved

sd:/wiiflow/

just a bit of advice

smile.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
wiiflow's folder structure isnt changable as of yet so placing those blank documents wont work in

sd:/usb-loader/

they will need to be placed in for the setting to be saved

sd:/wiiflow/

just a bit of advice

smile.gif
My bad. I was consulting an old backup of my WiiFlow files stored on my PC, and the original beta used the folder called usb-loader. The folder was later changed to wiiflow, since CoverFloader also used a folder called usb-loader for it's images/settings. I couldn't remember the folder structure, and my info is outdates. Thanks for catching that
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +2