Misc Problem with Wiiconnect 24

snake-viper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!
It is that yesterday I gave format to the Wii.

After it, I formed the console and my surprise arrives when, after forming the connection to Internet and I initiated the channel time, this gave an error, on that wiiconnect 24 was not formed to enter, but wiiconnect me 24 if this activated.
The problem arose after giving format to the console.

Some solution for this problem? To somebody it has happened to him more?

Sorry for my english. wink.gif

I am desperate already

PD:The single problem is in the channel opinion, channel time and channel the news

Thanks

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The easiest solution I have found for the "WiiConnect24 not on" error on the weather and news channels is to simply turn on the standby connection as well. They don't see the WiiConnect24 as ON unless the standby connection is also ON (at least on my Wii).

snake-viper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, but the connection of wiiconnect in way also hopes I have it activated. You gave format to the console? The problem resides after giving format

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
Try this method:

1. Back up all game saves to an SD card. Backup all your Miis to your controller.
2. Reformat the Wii’s internal memory.
3. Turn the Wii back on and go through initial setup. You needn't do it carefully. You'll reformat again soon. DON'T SET UP THE INTERNET.
4. Turn the Wii off and remove the lithium battery panel along with the battery.
5. Turn the Wii back on without putting the battery back in, and reformat the internal memory again.
6. When the Wii turns off after the reformat, unplug the power for an hour or longer.
7. Plug the Wii back in. Turn on the Wii and again go through the initial setup to completion.
8. Enter the internet settings and run the internet connection test.
9. Go to WiiConnect24 and set it set to ON (Standby should also be turned ON).
10. Now, insert each of your Wii games to create the save game. Exit to the Wii Menu and delete the initial save game, then copy the saved games from the SD card to the Wii.
11. Create a new Mii using the Mii channel, then copy your Miis from the controller to your Wii. Delete the new Mii when you are finished. This generally screws Wii Sports' Character Stats (including my PRO rank in Tennis).
12. Finally, turn off the Wii’s power. Reinstall the battery and battery panel. WiiConnect24 should now be repaired.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt