Hacking Problem with the R4 Menu + other questions...

Zendo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi there,

I noticed that if I'm uploading to much roms on my R4 card, suddendly the font and everything just changes to chinese + many wierd signs, and I can't go back to the previous menu.

Is it because my R4 is overloaded with tons of roms or something?

My another question is I read somewhere if you are using Arm7 or something, you can play newer games, right?

Is there any programs which I can just copy the roms file through my R4, and it will automatically fix the problem? I'm really lazy to just doing it manually everytime if I want to play some games or something.

I appreciated a lot if you guys could help me out!
smile.gif

Cheers!!

Zendo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
TrolleyDave:

Yeah, my R4 do support SDHC

Anaxs:

I do have ysmenu which did come with R4 CD when I bought the product, but It seems like the official team of R4 doesn't develop their programs anymore, so any other clues where I can get a better one...?

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They haven't supported the R4 for a year or even more after disbanding. You need to get YSMenu STRAIGHT from Yasu's site and install it manually into your TF card instead of by the CD.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Zendo said:
TrolleyDave:

Yeah, my R4 do support SDHC

Which version is it? If it's the one called R4-SDHC (not R4 Pro, R4 Deluxe etc) then that's what the problem is. Also what size SDHC card are you using, 8 gig?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass