Hacking Problem with the GC homebrew launcher /Image Included.

Arceles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I was trying to patch my mios but no luck... I used to have 3.3u but downgraded to 3.2u, tried the patch but no luck, then again downgraded to 2.2u and... no luck, updated with mario kart to 3.1u... once again no luck and updated again to 3.2u with the any region patcher, also, no luck, this is the screen that I always get trying to install it.

EDIT: SOLVED; This is all thanks to ONEUP (I OWE YOU ONE GUY!!!).
You need to install the the RVL-mios5 with the wad manager, just install it and then launch the patcher, it should work, confirmed by ONEUP and me.

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what's wrong, but the same thing is happening to me. I have tried reformatting my cards (2gb kingston microsd) and sending via wiiload, but nothing seems to work. I have starfall and cios installed, could that have anything to do with it?

Hideous

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thing is, even if you downgrade to 3.2, as long as 3.3 has been installed you still have the patched IOS31 (I think it was 31). So unless you can downgrade your IOS31 to the old one, fakesigned discs are still broken.

Arceles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmmm... it seems that the problem is of the patcher itself and not from the mios (i read in another forum that you could install a modified mios with the wad installer) who would donate its modified mios for testing purpuoses?

(Edit: I've asked in #wiihelp channel and they told me that the failed: -1017 means an incorrect call of a function, so yup... somehow the way the patcher works is odd... prof of that is that even with 3.3 I'm able to have cIOS or patchme...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse