Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've had my SuperCard miniSD for a while now and I love it, but two days ago when I turned on my GBA it showed some weird symbols instead of the folder and game names. I haven't got a clue how this happened cause the dy before it still worked like a charm. It still works now, but as you don't know what it says, you don't know what games you're choosing...
At first I thought my miniSD card was broken but when I put it in the computer there was nothing wrong with it...

Any help/ info on what happened?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Crap, no I'll definitely need to convince my mom a Dingoo is a good purchase. *Hoping there's a fix found soon/ my mom lets me buy a Dingoo*

Anyways, thanks for the info!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See if you can return it to your retailer for a replacement. Other than that, I can't really offer any suggestions, sorry.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Meh, I'm not in the mood to do that, as it's DX... It wouldn't cost me anything, but having to wait 3 months until I get a replacement... No, not for me.
DingooDingooDingoo...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :sad::sad::sad: And a part of my family passed also. :sad::sad::sad: Sending my good suit to the...