Problem with SuperCard miniSD

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Overlord Nadrian, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Overlord Nadrian
    OP

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    I've had my SuperCard miniSD for a while now and I love it, but two days ago when I turned on my GBA it showed some weird symbols instead of the folder and game names. I haven't got a clue how this happened cause the dy before it still worked like a charm. It still works now, but as you don't know what it says, you don't know what games you're choosing...
    At first I thought my miniSD card was broken but when I put it in the computer there was nothing wrong with it...

Any help/ info on what happened?

2. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    It's a known problem that's been cropping up recently. Seems to be a hardware issue, and nobody has found a fix.

3. Overlord Nadrian
    OP

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    Crap, no I'll definitely need to convince my mom a Dingoo is a good purchase. *Hoping there's a fix found soon/ my mom lets me buy a Dingoo*

Anyways, thanks for the info!

4. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    See if you can return it to your retailer for a replacement. Other than that, I can't really offer any suggestions, sorry.

5. Overlord Nadrian
    OP

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    Meh, I'm not in the mood to do that, as it's DX... It wouldn't cost me anything, but having to wait 3 months until I get a replacement... No, not for me.
    DingooDingooDingoo...