Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
OP
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
on the supercard page it states that the two godzilla roms for gba ( 0841 - Godzilla Domination (U), 0714 - Godzilla Domination (E) ) work with the Supercard but for some reason if i load them it always says "patch failed" and the rom is unplayable. all other gba roms i tried do work, only those two not. what am i doing wrong? do i need to rename them? or is something else broken?

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Although you didn’t say, but I’m assuming your running the latest
patching software? When it comes to GBA sometimes patching with
v 2.53 gives you better luck.

Dragonlord

OP
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
i'm not sure about this one. i updated two weeks ago before i went to service ( no internet over there ) so i'm not sure if they already packed in an update. i downloaded the latest and will try next week when i have the windows pc on my fingers.

Dragonlord

OP
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
managed to try things out today with latest kernel and software for the supercard but still the same result. the rom results in beeing loaded large and yields white screen. i disabled all options that could play bogus, no result.

any more ideas?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem a while back on the EZ Flash 3. It seemed to think Godzilla required a save patch and when it patched the game it would get stuck before the game started. The game wouldn't freeze but it wouldn't accept any button input. The solution was to set the save patch to none in the flashing software. So if there is an option in the SC software do that. Otherwise just write the game to the cart without running it through the software because it doesn't have a save so it should operate fine without patching.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone