Problem with some games!!pls advice

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by pazzini, Sep 2, 2009.

Sep 2, 2009
  1. pazzini
    OP

Newcomer pazzini Newbie

Malaysia
    Hi,

i m having some problem with some of following game like Call of Duty World at War and Monster Hunter 3.As my backup loader are unable to read it or nth appear after i click start.

kindly Advice rly wanted to play this game.

Thanks

2. wiiman.au

Newcomer wiiman.au Member

Australia
    give us some details on how you are loading it, by disc or by usb hdd and some details of your wii menu etc..??

the game runs fine on mine with the following setup

system menu 3.4e, cIOS36 Rev 10, cIOS38 Rev 14, i use coverfloader to load and plays fine

3. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    You can't have BOTH rev 10 AND rev 14. You can either have one or the other as they overwrite each other at IOS249. Whichever one you installed last is the one you have.

As for the OP, which backup loader are you using? Is it a disc loader or USB loader? Which cIOS do you have installed?

4. pazzini
    OP

Newcomer pazzini Newbie

Malaysia
    Hi Oldboy,

oh i using a disc loader. it is the backup_loader WiiGator 0.3 gamma IOS249 and Graphic-WiiShizzza.

Izzit something wrong with the IOS? OR i need a new backup launcher to play the game mention above?

cos i have np with the other game. Just the this few game.

5. jabmaster2

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    USe neogamma rev 6 or 7. Rev 7 is only if u have cios rev 14 btw. it's way better than wiigatotlr backup launcher . Or if u like to live on the "wild side" u can use cioscorps where u play disk backups from disk channel. Just make sure u read up and are aware of the affects and dangers b4 u atempt cioscorps.

6. pazzini
    OP

Newcomer pazzini Newbie

Malaysia
    oh do u have any nice location for downloading the neogamma loader?.Thank a lot for the advice rly appreciate it.Thanks