neXigram

OP
Trophies
Website
s11.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
I can get roms to load, but I can't save. I even tried using a downloaded save for Soul Silver and Platinum, and that took me to the menu screen where you can select your file or mystery gift or whatever. I click on it, the screen flashes black and seems to load the save, but then it reverts back to the beginning of the game where you name your character and the Proffessor asks for help. I try to start from there and create a save file and when it gets to the point where I am able to save I do. I turn it off and try to start again and its like I never saved, I am starting a whole new game again.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
You haven't given us any good info. "I have this one problem with this one thing doing this thing".

You mention AK2 (yea!) but you mention if it's the 2.1 version or 2i version. What's your hardware ID?What firmware are you using, AKAIO or Official? Which version? Are you using a DSi? What version is the DSi firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Like not emulating the entire SNES but just a loader and the enhancement chips perhaps even...