Hacking Problem with running SNEmulDS on a particular R4i.

Thalnos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello there. I am having problems with running SNEmulDS v.04 on my R4i SDHC Brand New 2.0 Upgrade V1.41; it's the one in the attachment, also something that I noticed is that it has "DS HappyBox" written on it, unlike other versions of this card.
I have created a folder named SNES (all caps) in the root of my SD, put the .smc in it, then the SNEmulDS.nds in the root. Tried running it on my DSiXl and it said first that "FS failure, continue anyway..." and then "No files found". Then I tried DLDI patching with the R4 file (tbh I don't even know if the rom needed it, I'll admit that I have never done this type of stuff so I don't know anything about it. The fact that this cartridge is not even listed on the website that is written on the cartridge doesn't help)

Anyone can help? I'll try to provide as much information as possible if needed. Also, I'm sorry for my not so good english.
Thanks.

EDIT: Solved by updating the SNEmulDS to v0.5. Leaving this thread up for future noobs like me.

Attachments

• R4i_happyred.png
    R4i_happyred.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 254
Last edited by Thalnos,

Thalnos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Solved by updating the SNEmulDS to v0.5. Leaving this thread up for future noobs like me.

Last edited by Thalnos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi