Homebrew Problem with rumble of EZ 3in1 and M3iZero

Leopoldo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! I have a problem with this combination. I have bought a M3iZero and a EZ 3in1 for my Nintendo DS Lite and I want to use it for load my GBA Backups, and use the Expansion RAM and Rumble function for my NDS games. I've downloaded the GBAExploader 0.58b (patched, because the official doesn't accept the M3 Real/Zero) and it freezes when I use a SoftReset.M3DS, then I've downloaded the version 0.57. This version loads ok but I'm using a SoftReset.M3DS downloaded of Internet because I can't dump it from my M3iZero (I think that it isn't compatible with NDS Backup Tool because it doesn't recognise the flashcard) and, when I press the option of the Rumble or the Expansion, reboot and freezes with a black screen.

My question is, anyone have dumped this file or can use the RAM and Rumble function in M3iZero without patching the games? In any case, anybody know what is failing here?

(I'm sorry for my English)

Leopoldo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Sakura, but I've the dual boot. I know that Cory1492 made a patcher for the Opera and the games with Rumble support, but I don't want to patch the games... If there isn't another solution, this is the only one.

Leopoldo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to dump the SoftReset.M3DS with Sakura, Touchpod and Supercard DS and R4. None dumps the file because the NDS Backup Tool don't recognise the M3iZero.

zerofalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Leopoldo I have my own dumped file from my m3 ds real flashcart and works great... GBAExploader 0.58 doesnt work with softreset file.. version 0.57 works just be sure to put that file in the root of your microSD..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.