problem with RAWKSD & WII 4.3E : rock band 2

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by genesian, Feb 13, 2011.

Feb 13, 2011
  1. genesian
    OP

Newcomer genesian Member

France
    hi everyone

here is my problem (sorry for my english) :

i installed wii party. it made my hacked wii upgraded from 4.2 to 4.3. The result is that i didn't have anymore my homebrew channel and couldn't use my hard drive too. anyway i succeed to re-hack my 4.3 wii. the problem is now with my customs songs with rock band 2.

i used to play guitare hero songs (4/5) and rock band songs (1 and add on) from a SD CARD to my rock band 2. now that i am in 4.3 i can't use rawksd it seems it is useless...

i read that i had to use dop mii for the ios37 that's what i done...but still it seems to not work... the last rawksd 3.0.4beta is expired so i don't know how i can add my songs to my rock band 2.... now that i have warriors of rock i would love to be able to add uprising from muse to my rock band [​IMG]

if someone can help me or have already meet and resolve the problem i would be thanksfull for help [​IMG]

thanks in advance
    genesian

2. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    Make sure you're using DOP-Mii to install IOS37 v3869 or older and answer "yes" to all patches. Newer versions of IOS37 won't work.

3. qwertymodo

Member qwertymodo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    You know you can just set the date back on your Wii to make the beta work, right?... [​IMG]