Gaming Problem with PSN-purchased copy of Little Big Planet

daroga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all!

So, I went to play my "Welcome Back!" copy of Little Big Planet (the freebie they offered to everyone when the PSN came back up this summer) today for the first time on my PSP-Go running firmware 6.20 PRO B-5. I chose my laguage, hit X to confirm I knew what the icon was for writing to the memory stick and then the thing just hangs, with spinning arrows and the shiloutte of Sackboy and rotating sun beams.

Any idea of what could be wrong or how I might fix it? I only have one plugin, a categorizer, but turning that off doesn't help anything. I've rebooted VSH and rebooted the whole system to no avail. The copy of Modnation Racers I got from the same promotion works just fine.

Thanks!

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you wait LBP for psp has atrocious load time. It is roughly 5-10 minutes per load screen. Now if you have a slow read men stick it'll take longer. Your memory sticks read speed will also play a role with games on the men stick.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
did you wait LBP for psp has atrocious load time. It is roughly 5-10 minutes per load screen. Now if you have a slow read men stick it'll take longer. Your memory sticks read speed will also play a role with games on the men stick.
WAT

daroga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DarkShinigami said:
Um, even when I had the UMD version on my old PSP, it didn't take that long. And this is installed on the internal memory of the Go, not the memory stick.

Any ideas?

daroga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
titen96 said:
maybe the save its trying to create is corrupted, you try deleting it and trying again?
Hey, yes, thank you! Deleted the profile and the installed data and now it works! Should've thought of that, but thank you for the reminder!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.