thebigboss14

OP
Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
First of all, when I trade to look for pokemons in the GTC it just freezes trying to find any pokemon I want to trade. other is than when I playing then I close my DSi for a moment to do something else I still hear the music but when I open it, it is totally black I tried pressing every button, the touchscreen and nothing happened. After all I could move and everything but I think that theres something wrong with the wifi function and the DSi I dont that what I guest. Any ideas?
unsure.gif

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you've either got a bad pokemon cart or corrupted firmware.... do any other games give you trouble? can you try the same cart in a different DS? (either another DSi or a lite/phat)

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it is the pokemon cart, you can either get a new cart or use a flashcard with a rom.
if it is the firmware, get an update from nintendo.

thebigboss14

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
well could I back up my save file to my computer and then erase it using a DS lite with a EZ-Flash V 3-in-1 and my M3 DS Real because I have almost all my pokemos how I like them at a great level a with good things( also some cheats but what can I say just a few) would that fix the cart erasing the save file using the menu of Pokemon or by other method

thebigboss14

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
are you using the actual pokemon diamond game or the downloaded one like on r4,m3 or g6?
Yeah it totally a orginal gae a bought when I didnt have my flash cart just the same day it came out.

QUOTEget a new firmware make sure it is official
You mean for the DSi or what because I download the lastest from nintendo and there is no difference

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over