Problem with Passcard 3

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Fatbot, Aug 10, 2006.

Aug 10, 2006

Problem with Passcard 3 by Fatbot at 2:05 AM (929 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Fatbot
    OP

Newcomer Fatbot Member

So i was getting help on the g6 lite forum but i realize i should probably be here.

Basically my passcard 3 does not work, no card is registered in my DS Lite when i turn it on. I have cleaned the contacts and opened the card cleaning it slightly.

I am trying to not lose 30 bucks on this thing but i am quickly thinking i just got a dead card. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any trick i might do to breathe life into the Passcard?

[​IMG] I think the G6 Lite i got works fine but at this stage it means nothing if the stupid passcard doesn't work.

Thanks in advance to anyone for their help.

2. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    Contact the place where you got it from for a replacement.

3. Bullshirt

Newcomer Bullshirt Member

Canada
    Try loading up the passcard without the G6 in the gba slot and check if you can load anything from the ds menu

4. Fatbot
    OP

Newcomer Fatbot Member

I don't get anything with just the Passcard in there.

I am charging the DS Lite in hopes that it may magically help. It was almost dead last night when i began trying to get it working.

I have contacted Hopebuy.com for a replacement but they havent responded in a couple of days.

5. adambrochu

Newcomer adambrochu Member

Canada
    Same thing, I recieved Passme 3 and G6 Lite. At first I thought my G6 Lite was not working but I found out it was my passme 3. I load my Passme 3 with G6 Lite and I get a white screen... with my friend's passme 3 loaded it goes into the G6 Lite NDS menu and all is well. So something is messed up with my passme 3. Anyone know if this can be fixed? or is replacement the only way? I hope the place I bought it from can replace it because its brand new man.

Anyone else have this problem?

6. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    Did you test loading in gba mode with the G6? if that doesn't work, unscrew your G6 casing and realign.