Hacking Problem with only 1 ROM?

Steamy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an Acekard 2i in which I have used without a single problem for well over 8 months (when I bought it). I've been bored recently, and decided to play one of my old ROMs (Suikoden - Tierkreis) that I've already beat. But some reason it won't even load? Earlier I reformatted my card from when it said "System data couldn't be found", but I fixed that and now it just stays on the loading screen (and it is only this game). My card is 100% updated and my DS firmware is older than December 2010. Any reason why it might not work when it worked fine when I originally played/beat it (both the system data and the loading screen freeze problem are only this game).

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you did a full format of your SD card. Make sure you are using the latest version of AKAIO. Make sure it is not a bad ROM and see if getting it from another source fixes the problem. You might also try turning off AAP.

Steamy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I just disabled AAP and it worked (never had to do that for the 50+ ROMs I've played lol, nor when I originally played this game)
Thanks for your help guys.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it best to just turn off AAP in the default settings and only enabling it for new games that have problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wanna sword fight ssds mines longer