Problem with my TI-84 Plus Calc and my PC IMPORTANT!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Langin, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    Yo,

I have a few exams tomorrow and I NEED one program on my calculator, but my does not recognize my TI-84 PLUS Calc, it gives a 'tududu' sound when I connect my calc and windows says my driver is not installed... Yeah I've searched for three hours and I am in a rush right now since I need to study as well!

Please help! And the calc works on my dads pc, but does not have any programs and I ain't allowed to that on his pc T_T

And so my problem has been solved ^^

2. GammaGeorgeX

Member GammaGeorgeX GBAtemp Regular

Burundi
    Have you tried multiple times to connect? I hope there isn't a problem with the hardware/cable...

3. Fishaman P

Member Fishaman P Speedrunner

United States
    You could try alternative linker applications, of which there are several for Windows and Linux. Besides, if you're in a class that still uses the Ti-84 Plus, you don't NEED any app. I'm in Calculus 3, and I got by so far without a single app on my Ti-89 (not even CalcNotes)

4. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    I thought you always had to wipe programmable calculators before entering an exam...

Then again, most programmable calculators were banned from our exams (except for those who got it approved before the exam).

5. JoostinOnline

Member JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

United States
    Connect your calculator, go into Device Manager, find it in the list of USB devices, and uninstall it. Then re-install the TI program on your computer and connect your calculator.