Problem with my R4DS Moonshell

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Shakraka, Sep 10, 2007.

Sep 10, 2007
  1. Shakraka
    OP

Member Shakraka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I use Moonshell with my R4DS a lot to look at guides, listen to music, and watch videos. After I was looking at a guide for Phoenix Wright (yes, I know using a guide for that game defeats the purpose of playing it) I hit Start so Moonshell would go back to the R4 menu.

Now, whenever I try to open up Moonshell, it says the moonshl folder cannot be found, but I can clearly see it and what is inside the folder is just nonsense I cannot make out.
    Whenever I try to delete the files in the MOONSHL folder (both on the DS and the computer) it won't let me delete it.

Is there anyway to fix this or do I have to go out and get another MicroSD?(I use an ADATA 2GB MicroSD card, by the way)

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

2. Zombie_Mario

Member Zombie_Mario GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Your card might be defective. Try to reformat and see if it still works. That's my only advice.

3. Lee79

Member Lee79 Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict

United Kingdom
    if you need moonshell format your mSD card and start again but copy your games (.nds file) and save's (.sav file) and any files you want to keep to your hard drive first then format and start again.

4. Shakraka
    OP

Member Shakraka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thanks. Just one question, how do I reformat my MicroSD? I'm kind of new at this MicroSD stuff [​IMG]

5. Zombie_Mario

Member Zombie_Mario GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well if your on Windows...

1. Start
    2. My Computer
    3. Right click on icon
    4. Format