Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello.
So in short, i was playing a game online and my monitor suddenly shutted down (audio was still okay until i reboot my comp)
I unplugged and replugged everything but doesnt seems to work...
My monitor power button keeps flashing slowly when all plugged.
It says no source found when i unplug the vga cable, but when plugged, its just show some quick message and then turns to a black screen, like if it was in sleep mode

So anyone can help me pleasethanks

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had that trouble with a Small 15in Monitor... the problem was that it had a problem with the thing that recieves energy.
So, at first glance it may look like it's working normal, because it turns on and it displays the picture, but since it's not receiving the required energy, it immediately turns off, as if you may put your PC in Hybernate mode.

I fixed that problem by buying another and a more bigger monitor :P
If you've been wondering if you could fix it, yes you can, but I'm not into that kind of stuff, so I can't tell you exactly what to do.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try the simple stuff like turning your computer off and on again, or unplugging it and plugging it back in, different cables, those kinds of things? I'm not an expert on hardware by any means.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, if the cable works on one computer, it should work on another. I don't really know what else to try. Maybe you could just leave everything powered off for a night and see what happens in the morning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it