Hacking Problem with Mooshell2's sub-program on my DSTT menu!

masterpad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
After the installation of mooshell2,i lauch my dstt with the last unofficial firmware and what do i see???! many others .nds programs (for picture,create jacket....).According to the Readme text file,mooshell2 use it to execute some task But they are very disappointing on my Menu!!! They are invisible when brownsing from mooshell2 menu but i dn't want to use mooshell2 as my default flashcard menu!!! Thanks for any help!!!.......

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you don't plan on using them, you can remove all of the .nds files from the extlink and launch folders (inside "moonshl2" folder) and if you are using MS2Child Zwai, then you could delete the playlist.nds (in the "internal" folder), but that means that you can't make MS2 playlists or open the text editor. Apart from that, there isn't any other loss in functionality.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
jurassicplayer said:
Well, if you don't plan on using them, you can remove all of the .nds files from the extlink and launch folders (inside "moonshl2" folder) and if you are using MS2Child Zwai, then you could delete the playlist.nds (in the "internal" folder), but that means that you can't make MS2 playlists or open the text editor. Apart from that, there isn't any other loss in functionality.
Another way is to use YSMenu or some GUI which uses YSMenu to boot (DSision's, WAIO, menudo?, moonshell itself)

masterpad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
tHANKs!!!
but i found YSMenu a bit annoying....is there any OS dealing with the game's jacket thatthe great!!!!

masterpad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
Spinal_cord's DSCovered....good.

Ok,now i'm downloading some library.i plan to create my own little OS.one wich will be able to show the game's jacket...i hope i will not take me too much time...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/