Problem with Megaman 10!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sonictopfan, Jun 25, 2010.

Jun 25, 2010
  1. sonictopfan
    OP

Member sonictopfan GBAtemp Addict

Kuwait
    Well i had a problem with Megaman 10 and i googled it but i can't seem to find a topic about the exact problem i got!

So i installed a hacked version of Megaman-10 [NTSC] (U) with Wad Manager using IOS250 and the game was installed fine, i have the channel and everything, but when i click on "start" the whole system resets to the channel menu [​IMG]

I don't get it, all other Wiiware games i installed worked fine, including Megaman-9 and all Sonic Mega Drive games, what could be the problem? and is there a solution?

Thanks!

Edit: ok so i updated to IOS56 and now instead of resetting to the Wii menu i get the Error 002 page, it's a progress but what shall i do now?

2. DKAngel

Member DKAngel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    check with showmiiwads what ios it needs as u may need to install it

3. Delta517

Member Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Norway
    Try to update IOS56. [​IMG]

4. sonictopfan
    OP

Member sonictopfan GBAtemp Addict

Kuwait

alright i'll try doing that and hopefully it'll work!

Edit: ok so i tried that and now instead of resetting to the Wii menu i get the Error 002 page, i think that's a progress but what shall i do now?

Edit 2: nervemind, i tried this method http://www.wiihacks.com/game-playing-issue...ad-problem.html and now the game works fine, what i'm wondering though is why some games still give me the Error 002 page? shouldn't this fix the problem? well anyway i can always use NeoGamma =p