Problem with Megaman 10!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sonictopfan, Jun 25, 2010.

1. sonictopfan
    OP

sonictopfan GBAtemp Addict

Mar 2, 2010
    Well i had a problem with Megaman 10 and i googled it but i can't seem to find a topic about the exact problem i got!

So i installed a hacked version of Megaman-10 [NTSC] (U) with Wad Manager using IOS250 and the game was installed fine, i have the channel and everything, but when i click on "start" the whole system resets to the channel menu [​IMG]

I don't get it, all other Wiiware games i installed worked fine, including Megaman-9 and all Sonic Mega Drive games, what could be the problem? and is there a solution?

Thanks!

Edit: ok so i updated to IOS56 and now instead of resetting to the Wii menu i get the Error 002 page, it's a progress but what shall i do now?

2. DKAngel

DKAngel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2009
    Perth,Australia
    check with showmiiwads what ios it needs as u may need to install it

3. Delta517

Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Nov 25, 2008
    Norway
    Try to update IOS56. [​IMG]

4. sonictopfan
    OP

sonictopfan GBAtemp Addict

Mar 2, 2010

alright i'll try doing that and hopefully it'll work!

Edit: ok so i tried that and now instead of resetting to the Wii menu i get the Error 002 page, i think that's a progress but what shall i do now?

Edit 2: nervemind, i tried this method http://www.wiihacks.com/game-playing-issue...ad-problem.html and now the game works fine, what i'm wondering though is why some games still give me the Error 002 page? shouldn't this fix the problem? well anyway i can always use NeoGamma =p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice