Problem with internet connection when upload the video

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man. I don't understand at all. Many years ago since I got first computer, I never have any problem disconnect the internet when I did upload the video. When I upload large memory for video, it start disconnect of internet. Any of you have same problem with this? If any of you already solve the problem for upload the video from youtube or any kind of website they allow upload the video, please let me know. I usually use modem to connect to router. My old modem start not work to connect the internet because of roaches inside and internet broke down. So I got new modem. Internet is fine. Everything is fine expected when I upload the video in youtube, it start disconnect all the suddenly. I never done this before when disconnect the internet when I upload the video. It is this about my new modem problem or it my computer itself problem? I need your advice. I do really want get replace for modem. But I need solve the problem or give me advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal...