problem with homebrew store app for ps4 with ESP8266 device not working

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok then i have got this question then for you to ask the dev

is there any chance the dev could make some type of homebrew store or a backup manger for the ps4 to rip the games to hard drive without using the userguide.

cos the homebrew store pkg file is the best one to dump ps4 games i have seen but you have to be online to use it.

is there any way possible the dev could make a program for the ps4 to dump ps4 games without using the userguide
and to not be onlnie can tha tbe done.

like the ps3 way there was multiman a backup manger that you went on and you could simply dump any ps3 game to external hard drive and you did not have to be on the internet to you that feature.

so could a program be made by one of the devs like that for the ps4 to dump ps4 games without using the internet and the user guide.

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi godreborn can i please ask you were do you put the other files the mediafire link you have done i have downloaded the files
but were do i put the files on my ps4 what location cos you never said were they go. i am going to try to use the app called PS4-Xplorer which is on the pkgzone website it moves files from external hard drive to internal hard drive and you just install the pkg file. that might be a lot better than using ftp so do you know what location i put thoses files in.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi godreborn can i please ask you were do you put the other files the mediafire link you have done i have downloaded the files
but were do i put the files on my ps4 what location cos you never said were they go. i am going to try to use the app called PS4-Xplorer which is on the pkgzone website it moves files from external hard drive to internal hard drive and you just install the pkg file. that might be a lot better than using ftp so do you know what location i put thoses files in.
I forgot the title id, so put the pkg in a hex editor to find it. Then, the files go in user/app/title id folder. Install the pkg first

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi oh have you got the hex editor please cos i have not got this software i have installed the homebrew store pkg first and i have also got the files on a external hard drive i have also installed PS4-Xplorer pkg on my ps4 and i can see the files on the PS4-Xplorer on my external hard drive it is all the mediafire files the folder with the files in it all i need to know is were do i copy the files to on my internal hard drive what is the location also do i copy the whole folder to internal hard drive or do i just copy only the files onto a internal hard drive cos every time i go onto the homebrew store it keeps going onto the main ps4 screen most likely it is the other files i need to copy over to internal hard drive.

also do i need the hex editor that is done on a pc right not ps4 right
what do you need the hex editor for what does that bit do have you got the hex editor software that i can download cos i cant seem to find that anywere.

Last edited by tommy28,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.