Problem with Green Day Rock Band connecting

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Yoshii, Jun 26, 2010.

Jun 26, 2010
  1. Yoshii
    OP

Newcomer Yoshii Member

Netherlands
    Hey all,

I can start GD:RB normal, but I have a problem with the connecting of my Drum Kit and my guitar. My Mic does work properly, but I just can't get my Drum Kit and guitar to work. They simply don't connect.

Does anybody know how to solve this? Maybe it's a problem with an IOS or a cIOS or something else like that, but maybe it's another problem...?

Yoshii

2. terminal_illness

Member terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Canada
    you should have used the search function, there are alot of threads about this already,

you need hermes ios 223 v5 with a base ios of 37. then your instruments will work, i recommend uloader to load the game tho(i only use it for rockband games) because with uloader you can save all your rockband dlc to your hard drive instead of an sd card.

3. Yoshii
    OP

Newcomer Yoshii Member

Netherlands
    Well, I've searched a bit, but I wasn't be able to find it. I've got a link of a tutorial for it, but I don't know for sure if I'm allowed to post it, so if I'm not, I'll simply delete it.
    This

4. Yoshii
    OP

Newcomer Yoshii Member

Netherlands
    Hmm, I've tried that tutorial, but it didn't work. I've also tried the same with
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    That's the installation which I've read on the release page of Hermes IOS v5. But I still have the same problems..