Problem with Gecko OS after installing cIOSX 256 rev19

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Twilight747, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Twilight747
    OP

Newcomer Twilight747 Newbie

Netherlands
    Hello,

Im currently having problems with this,its only on one game (Metroid Other M) which wouldent work without it,but now it gives me:Exception (DSI) Occurred! and some code,

Did i just break my Gecko OS or can i fix it?

Thanks in advance.

2. Zetta_x

Member Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

United States
    Well Metroid Other M is a particularly new game. Maybe it was designed in a way to bypass gecko? Did it work before?

3. Twilight747
    OP

Newcomer Twilight747 Newbie

Netherlands
    It did work before,but it froze at the first loading screen,people said i needed to install this and now its screwed up,

4. Fluffy_258

Newcomer Fluffy_258 Member

United States
    Hello I'm just asking a question that many don't respond to. I'm using gecko os to use cheats/hacks in games but when I run Mario kart wii with the codes it shows the "wii strap" screen and the "online all rights reserved" screen.... But after that it freezes (shows a black screen with the game trying to load plus remotes are unresponsive) And another thing is that it runs without cheats on gecko os just fine.... BUT when I run Star Wars Force Unleashed with hack codes..... It works. I get all costumes and etc. plus it shows the game. I might think it's the iOS36,ios15, or patched ios36 (ios236) that might be the problem... Can anyone help me fix mkwii not working with cheats. PLZ!!!!