Problem with games after upgrading sd card nintendo switch lite hwfly v4.2

easybuddha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
hello, i changed card, didn't copy anything just installed new atmosphere and everything on the card tried to install hollow knight (i accidently deleted ticket of it). It successfully installed and also other game - re4. These games show eternal load in menu, trying to launch - 2123-0011 error. HOWEVER, i successfully installed mario all stars and it works! after changing the card there were shortcuts of games - deleted all of them except mario. i think that's the problem. What should i do?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i changed card, didn't copy anything just installed new atmosphere and everything on the card tried to install hollow knight (i accidently deleted ticket of it). It successfully installed and also other game - re4. These games show eternal load in menu, trying to launch - 2123-0011 error. HOWEVER, i successfully installed mario all stars and it works! after changing the card there were shortcuts of games - deleted all of them except mario. i think that's the problem. What should i do?

Answered over here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/post-9994018

Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...