Hacking Problem with fire emblem fates SE on sky3ds+

Germitasweden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The sky3ds+ have worked fine with all games i have tested except for this game. It loads without problem and you can play the game but at any random moment the game crashes with a error message that says that i have to turn the power of and other stuff. I am using a europan pussycat rom on an european 3ds. Have already tried downloading the rom again and i have already tried another faster sd card( Sandisk ultra 16 gb up to 80 mbit/s). So i think it it can be 2 problems. Either the rom is bad or the sky3ds+ does not support this game yet. Any suggestions? Of course i have googled for another version of the european rom but it is very difficult to find. Yes i know i could play birthright or conquest but if i do i wont be able to play revelations as easy and i dont even know if my save files from those games will work with revelations? Or is revelation independent of save files from those games? Anyhow what i preferebly want is to get this game to work in an easy and simple way. Would be glad if someone could help.

Simiaraichu

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hi,you should download another rom not this one,don't re download it i think that this rom isn't compatible with your Sky3DS +
EDIT: By download another rom i meant that this FE SE rom isn't compatible so try downloading another FE SE rom have a good day

Last edited by Simiaraichu,

Germitasweden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will try thank you. Although it is dificult to find another europan version. Found another that was corrupt. One That was easy to download but unextractable. But thanks anyways for your answer

Germitasweden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The annoying thing is that the rom i have actually works but crashes randomly at some points in the game. It first happened at random moments in chapter 3 so i rushed trough it and missed storyparts just to get trough the chapter and save. After that it worked flawlessly until chapter 7 when the random crashes began again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have it is possible to play usa roms by using som software. Maybe that would be an option. But i dont know the name of the program. And the question is will my euorepean save work on that version? So i i dont find an easy solucion maybe il try that. :-(

Patron182

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have 80 hours played, I even use rom hacks and all, i have to check the version i downloaded at my home, i can send you a pm later.

Well i don't know how to pm you, search that PORTAL site with ROMS in google.

Last edited by Patron182,

Germitasweden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help. Well the place you mention is one place i know have a copy. Which version are you using? Us or euro special edition or normal versions. Birth and conquest
Mine is euro SE

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I suspect it is the SE european that have problems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night