Problem with Fire Emblem Echoes EUR, a JAP O3DS and DLCs

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Kikolasi3D, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Kikolasi3D
    OP

Kikolasi3D Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2014
    I don't know if this has been asked before, if it was, I'm sorry, I haven't seen it :ohnoes:

I've a cartridge EUR Fire Emblem Echoes and a Japanese Old 3DS, and when I download the DLCs from the FreeShop, inside the game it appears as if I don't have any DLC installed. I tried activating the Luma option for the out of region DLC, but nothing. Also, I tried the Luma Locale Switcher, but the same. I thought that maybe it was like a seasson pass, because I've tried before with a cia from that iso site, but when I click on the button to download the DCL separately, it says that I don't them, and when it tries to redirect me to the eShop for download them, it gives a 003-0399 error because the region of the eShop is different from the one of the game, I suposse.
    I'm still in arm9 and Luma 7.0.7-725a8257 (I will update everything soon, when I receive my new SD). Thanks in advance :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice