Problem With EZIV Client Software

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Pedro_Lambrini, Mar 17, 2011.

Mar 17, 2011
  1. Pedro_Lambrini
    OP

Member Pedro_Lambrini Gēmu Bōi Adobansu

United Kingdom
    After having nothing but problems with my M3 and unable to get help and after having got frustrated with the lack of storage on my (admittedly lovely) EZFA I decided to buy an EZIV for my GBA. I ordered it the other day and I'm still waiting on it arriving. Not being a patient person I decided to boot up the client software and have a look-see. That's where my problem lies...

When I double click the EZ4_Client.exe file it instantly crashes with a Send Error report dialogue. No error message is given... I have downloaded the latest release from Filetrip (3rd April build) and I am using Windoze XP SP3 fully updated.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, P [​IMG]

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Sounds like the classic drive not present error- do you have windows installed on another drive and no C: drive or was your SD card set to another drive that is now not present?

http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?p=64471#p64471 has a possible fix (or you can start mapping drives using diskmgmt.msc (start-> run -> diskmgmt.msc )

3. Coto

Member Coto GBAtemp Addict

Chile
    Besides install framework 2 & 3.5. I think EZclient needs it

4. Pedro_Lambrini
    OP

Member Pedro_Lambrini Gēmu Bōi Adobansu

United Kingdom
    Thanks very much for the super fast responses. @Coto I have .NET installed and up to date but it was worth a look anyway - thanks. [​IMG]

It turns out that I had no [​IMG] drive. I do now! Thanks FAST6191. [​IMG]