Problem With EZIV Client Software

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Bart Lemming, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Bart Lemming
    OP

Bart Lemming Gēmu Bōi Adobansu

Feb 25, 2004
    After having nothing but problems with my M3 and unable to get help and after having got frustrated with the lack of storage on my (admittedly lovely) EZFA I decided to buy an EZIV for my GBA. I ordered it the other day and I'm still waiting on it arriving. Not being a patient person I decided to boot up the client software and have a look-see. That's where my problem lies...

When I double click the EZ4_Client.exe file it instantly crashes with a Send Error report dialogue. No error message is given... I have downloaded the latest release from Filetrip (3rd April build) and I am using Windoze XP SP3 fully updated.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, P [​IMG]

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Sounds like the classic drive not present error- do you have windows installed on another drive and no C: drive or was your SD card set to another drive that is now not present?

http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?p=64471#p64471 has a possible fix (or you can start mapping drives using diskmgmt.msc (start-> run -> diskmgmt.msc )

3. Coto

Coto GBAtemp Addict

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    Besides install framework 2 & 3.5. I think EZclient needs it

4. Bart Lemming
    OP

Bart Lemming Gēmu Bōi Adobansu

Feb 25, 2004
    Thanks very much for the super fast responses. @Coto I have .NET installed and up to date but it was worth a look anyway - thanks. [​IMG]

It turns out that I had no [​IMG] drive. I do now! Thanks FAST6191. [​IMG]