Misc Problem with EA's MoH2 servers.

SpiritBoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
When I'm on the servers, I'm getting the message "You have lost your connection to EA Servers. Would you like to reconnect?" Which prevents me from play.
This is my first game I'm trying to play on Wifi. Has anyone else been getting this message?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had it when I've been slow logging into the server when first setting it up. I managed to play 1 game on it and it disconnected me in the middle of the second game. Maybe its something to do with it being on US servers.

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had this problem and I fixed it by making my Wii IP address DMZ'd. What you need to do is go to your internet settings on your Wii and find it's IP Address. Then on your browser type in 192.168.0.0 or 192.168.0.1. It should then ask you for a username and password. The default of this is Username: admin Password: ' ' (Leave it Blank). Now try and find a link about DMZ. Then once found, add your Wii's IP for DMZ'ing and Volla. It should now work.

You should also notice that access to Wii Shop Channel and Internet Channel is Faster as DMZ'ing gives instance access to the internet (something like that).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)