ken28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My setup is the following :
Gpu Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb
Monitor: 1 4k Monitor (Display Port of gpu) and then secondary full HD monitor(hdmi port of the gpu)
OS Windows 10
Everything works fine except the moment I launch a game. Windows seems to freak out move all Windows around and minizes the game. It only stops when I unplug the second monitor it close the game.

Can anyone here help with this issue?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I've seen this happen when the game is launching in a different resolution than the desktop, and the resizing of icons triggers Windows to prompt asking if you want it to automatically fix blurry icons, and this prompt pulls you out of the game, which changes back to the original resolution, and makes the blurry icon prompt disappear - vicious circle.

A couple fixes I used when facing that situation is either to use GeForce experience to set optimal resolution before launching the game (i.e. tell it to use the same resolution as your desktop) so that it doesn't have to keep transitioning between resolutions, or launch the game in windowed full-screen mode, which completely bypasses all of the above issues by keeping the window and desktop's resolutions separate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.