Homebrew Problem with DSOrganize, Bunjalloo web browsers

XOddyseeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I've been trying out the DSOrganize and Bunjalloo web browsers and they both work fine for the most part. My only problem with them is that I can't seem to log in to any site (email, forums etc.). When I input my username/email and password, they simply reload the same page as if I've done nothing. When I tried to log into Yahoo Mail, I got a message saying the cookie was rejected.

Can anyone help me out please?

XOddyseeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok then fair enough, can you recommend an email browser that works with Yahoo please? Also, I'm sure people have been able to sign into forums and post using the homebrew web browsers. I just can't seem to do it.

r4microds

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Both these Web Browsers were not made as advanced, therefor you canot enable cockies. Unlike the NDS browser which requiors the purched "MEMORY EXPANSTION" (also known as the browser's RAM) the browsers cant save space anywhere, so all files are tempory. A grate soultion for these problems would be: Allow some of your Micro SD's memory to use as RAM storage. The makers either never thought of this or they had problems developing some sort of files.
ITS JUST TOO BAD!
hate2.gif
There not much Internet browsers for the R4 or other flashcarts, other than these to, there is the OKIWI but there are a lot of bad reviews about that sooo... anywaz...

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot use a microSD card as RAM because the DS doesn't have a memory management unit (MMU). Thus, virtual memory (what you're describing) would not be a solution.

And yeah, Okiwi is pretty much useless. Bunjalloo would be better for slot-1 users, while the web browsers in DSLinux are very fully-featured even though you have to memorize certain keyboard presses to do certain actions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1