Misc Problem with Desmume Wi-Fi (Error 20104)

neverexpo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

I'll try to be as descriptive as possible. I recently downloaded all the necessary items to play with DesMumE online (Wi-fi). Seems like everything was going fine, I am able to detect SoftAP and it indicates it will save my settings and proceed with the connection test. Upon testing my connection, the "signal bars" (for lack of a better term) start out red in the top right corner, meaning my connection is offline. Soon after this (2-3 seconds) the signal bars turn green, indicating SoftAP is connected, as the OUTPUT indicates:

WIFI: SoftAP connected!

The Signal stays green for about 10~ seconds, and things seem to be connecting fine, but then it goes back to red, the signal bars disappear, and the OUTPUT now reads as follows:

WIFI: SoftAP disconnected

I have tried numerous solutions to this, as I am getting Error code 20104. The Exact message is this: Unable to Connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Please visit [Site].
All my settings seem to be fine with Desmume. I open as admin, I set the necessary bios/firmware. I selected infrastructure and located my network adapter. If anyone has ANY idea at all how to fix this I would be amazingly greatful. Ill be checking back frequently, thanks in advance for the support~

Dykstra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem. If gotten the wifi to work maybe twice before, but now I only get Error 20104. I can't find and solutions anywhere I look. Its at the point of me about to throw the computer. If anyone knows a fix for these help us out.

John246l

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
neverexpo said:
Hey guys,

I'll try to be as descriptive as possible. I recently downloaded all the necessary items to play with DesMumE online (Wi-fi). Seems like everything was going fine, I am able to detect SoftAP and it indicates it will save my settings and proceed with the connection test. Upon testing my connection, the "signal bars" (for lack of a better term) start out red in the top right corner, meaning my connection is offline. Soon after this (2-3 seconds) the signal bars turn green, indicating SoftAP is connected, as the OUTPUT indicates:

WIFI: SoftAP connected!

The Signal stays green for about 10~ seconds, and things seem to be connecting fine, but then it goes back to red, the signal bars disappear, and the OUTPUT now reads as follows:

WIFI: SoftAP disconnected

I have tried numerous solutions to this, as I am getting Error code 20104. The Exact message is this: Unable to Connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Please visit [Site].
All my settings seem to be fine with Desmume. I open as admin, I set the necessary bios/firmware. I selected infrastructure and located my network adapter. If anyone has ANY idea at all how to fix this I would be amazingly greatful. Ill be checking back frequently, thanks in advance for the support~

Download this file and put it in the folder that you have desmume : http://www.mediafire.com/?lop77muoq6ra45q
Then go and test the connection.
Hope this helped.

Blahblah432

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having this same problem while trying to connect, and I have download that file and did what you said, but it is still not working. Thanks in advance, and please answer as soon as possible.

John246l

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Blahblah432 said:
I am having this same problem while trying to connect, and I have download that file and did what you said, but it is still not working. Thanks in advance, and please answer as soon as possible.

U need to use desmume 9.7 for this to work... also u MUST be using a firmware and desmume MUST be able to save the firmware settings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1