Hacking Problem with DBZ BT2 on USB Loader GX

drummaniac28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I start the game, it acts like its loading up(green screen flashes), then my tv shows that the Wii is off(has Component 1 in the corner) even though the light is green, and the only way to turn it off is to pull out the power cord.I have the latest version of USB Loader GX on a 3.2U Wii with HBC and SoftMii. I've had no problems getting other games to work, even Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. I opened the ISO with RegionFrii and it said that the region was United States, but I don't think it would matter cause my Wii is Region Free. I've thought about patching the IOS or using WiiScrubber to take the .dol file and use that(basically what I did to get SSX Blur to work). Does anyone have a solution or should I try patching the IOS and/or taking out the .dol file and using that.

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Also, I have cIOS rev 13(NOT 13b)

FIXED: Had to force the vid mode to NTSC

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pull the power cord? sounds like you neglected to read the instructions for the loader and your wii. im sure somewhere in that instruction manual it tells you that you can hold the power button for 5 seconds to turn off the wii.

drummaniac28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried, but it would only turn the controller off and the Wii would still be on. and also, when I play story or am in a battle, there is a black bar on the bottom that isn't supposed to be there, anyone know what that is?

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
drummaniac28 said:
I tried, but it would only turn the controller off and the Wii would still be on. and also, when I play story or am in a battle, there is a black bar on the bottom that isn't supposed to be there, anyone know what that is?
That's there because you're forcing the video mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1