Homebrew Problem with CRT TV Nintendont on Wii U

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I thought I'd put my Wii U on my CRT TV connected with the AV Cable to get a better picture on Game Cube and older games.

But for some reason, the picture is not full screen on my TV
OuBJdcT.png

It's strange why Nintendont's menu is full screen on TV without problems (it appears in 4:3 on GamePad with black borders, but on TV is full screen without problems)

This is my configuration :
X3t8Ss8.png

I'm going to take the post to ask, how do I get out of Nintendont? When I press Home it hangs so to get out of it I am forced to remove the Wii U power supply and I am afraid it might damage the console.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not all titles necessarily use all of the horizontal pixels (as you can see by changing the "video width" option, there are multiple standard ones too) and not all displays output them at perfectly constant actual size (in fact most don't)

Nintendont is supposed to stop and quit immediately without warning when you press Home, but it should return to the caller (the Wii U launcher if you converted your GC games to Enhanced Vwii, or the HBC if you launched Nintendont through it, etc)

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not all titles necessarily use all of the horizontal pixels (as you can see by changing the "video width" option, there are multiple standard ones too) and not all displays output them at perfectly constant actual size (in fact most don't)

Nintendont is supposed to stop and quit immediately without warning when you press Home, but it should return to the caller (the Wii U launcher if you converted your GC games to Enhanced Vwii, or the HBC if you launched Nintendont through it, etc)

I see, I thought it was odd why Wii games like Klonoa and Rodea were fullscreen without any problems (the same goes for Nintendont's own menu which although not full screen on GamePad, it was full screen on TV.) When I press Home it simply freezes, not even holding the power button for 5 seconds I can get out, only if I remove the power cable anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it