Hacking Problem with Crazy Intro and FCEU/SNES9GX forwarders

mpenguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a weekend of modding, I've got my Wii working great. Wani's system menu 4.0, Preloader, crazy intro, and Forwarder Channels for USB Loader, SNES9GX, and FCEUGX.

I've got crazy intro setup to go to USB Loader on the Up key, SNES on the Right key, and NES on the left key. Everything works fine, except that when I choose SNES or NES, I am greeted by a loud, short buzz sound (think electrical buzz sound). It then loads the application, but when I got to "Exit", my Wii goes to a black screen and freezes. Reset doesn't work, power off doesn't work; I need to do a hard reset (Hold in power button until it turns red) to get it to boot again.

I have Preloader set to run crazyintro.dol on startup and to go back to the systemmenu (the second option in the Preloader settings).

Is this just a coding error between the applications or can I change something in the settings to make this work?

Thanks for the time to help me and thanks to all the awesome hackers out there making these insanely great applications for the Wii!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte