problem with boom blox: BP and forcing ntsc on little king's story

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wiimanizer, Jun 16, 2009.

1. wiimanizer
    OP

wiimanizer GBAtemp Fan

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    Ima Poopin
    i just burned boom blox bash party today and i tried 3 different loaders like 0.3 gamma, gamma002fix, and gecko os 1.07b and i ran through such problems as "dvd read error 324", "dvd read error 349", and "no dvd" respectively and i got a little frustrated.

also, i want to ask that if forcing a PAL version of little king's story work on a wii to ntsc work

T.I.A

2. wingzrow

wingzrow GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2008
    United States
    Little king's story cannot be forced to ntsc, either buy a converter box or wait for the American release.

3. wiimanizer
    OP

wiimanizer GBAtemp Fan

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    Ima Poopin
    but what about BB: BP?

4. mikeyt1998

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    Dalton-in-furness, north west
    well... since 3 seperate loaders gave a dvd error i'd suggest reburning the game because it just sounds like a bad burn [​IMG]

5. wiimanizer
    OP

wiimanizer GBAtemp Fan

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    Ima Poopin
    well, i reburned another copy last night without bothering the laptop[same way i did it the first time], and i tried it today...its still a no-go. i need help, please!!! [​IMG]

also, when i updated my HBC to 1.0.3, whats with the installing DVDx/BootMii thing? i chose to install DVDx and i dont see anything that shows DVDx, neither on the channels page nor as an app in the hbc, i dont get it. help me out here.

6. wiimanizer
    OP

wiimanizer GBAtemp Fan

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    Ima Poopin
    *facepalm* where are all the people when i pleasingly need serious H-E-L-P HERE?

7. nightwaxon

nightwaxon Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2009
    DVDX installs a hidden channel which allows you to play DVD's on your Wii. You will need to download a media player to be able to achieve this. Not sure about your Bloom Box problem as I run my games from USB. Sorry!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice