ROM Hack Problem with atmosphere 0.19.1 and switch firmware 12.0.1

Lollilollo04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have recently updated my switch to 12.0.1 and to atmosphere 0.19.1 and when i try to start any game or tinfoil It says "unable to start software, try again from home menu", i have updated the sigpatches but nothing has changed, any ideas?
SOLVED: i removed everything from my sd card other than the Nintendo folder, i backup every save file and then i put deepsea fresh files and sigpatches into the sd, After It launched i had to reinstall all the nsp.

Last edited by Lollilollo04,
Reactions: Knight400

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently updated my switch to 12.0.1 and to atmosphere 0.19.1 and when i try to start any game or tinfoil It says "unable to start software, try again from home menu", i have updated the sigpatches but nothing has changed, any ideas?

Dont jump on the update bandwagon...you need to wait for new patches as they are not out yet for 12.0.1

pic1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Hi...I'm using the latest sighpatches from ITotalJustice, and are working fine with Atmosphere 0.19.1 and Original Firmware 12.0.1. Everygame and Tinfoil are ok...

Reactions: BigOnYa

pic1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Initially, I updated atmosphere and sigpatches to 0.19.1 and my switch to 12.0.0 original firmware. Then I updated only my switch with new firm 12.0.1...and some tools (NX Theme Installer, AIO Switch Updater, Tinwoo Installer...)

Nongo42

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I had a similar problem in the past. Did you use your sd card in a Mac by any chance? Boot to Hekate, go to tools, choose bit archive (right lower corner on screen), then choose 'fix bit archive' (I think it's the top left option). Then click on home and power off. Next boot into Atmosphere with fusee-primary. This fixed the issue for me.

donazfenil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hey did you find a solution? I have the same problem

Lollilollo04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey did you find a solution? I have the same problem
No i didn't

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I had a similar problem in the past. Did you use your sd card in a Mac by any chance? Boot to Hekate, go to tools, choose bit archive (right lower corner on screen), then choose 'fix bit archive' (I think it's the top left option). Then click on home and power off. Next boot into Atmosphere with fusee-primary. This fixed the issue for me.
I am using a Windows so i don't have this problem, i already tried the fix bit archive but nothing changed

donazfenil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to fix it just install hon GitHub ITotalJustice 0.1.2 this switch patch updater. place it in the switch folder. then you will find it in the switch album and when the screen appear just press A and the restart the switch. it fixed my switch that had the same problem has yours.

Lollilollo04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was able to fix it just install hon GitHub ITotalJustice 0.1.2 this switch patch updater. place it in the switch folder. then you will find it in the switch album and when the screen appear just press A and the restart the switch. it fixed my switch that had the same problem has yours.
Can you please link It to me, i can't find it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So true