Problem with AccountSwitcher and SD2Vita on a slim PS Vita (h-encore 3.68)

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by snk2, Jul 16, 2018.

1. snk2
    OP

snk2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2005
    Romania
    So here's what I'm trying to do on my slim Vita (h-encore 3.68): set up 2 accounts (one is my main for legit games and a second dummy for backups) and use SD2Vita (with a 64GB microSD).

I started form scratch, since I sold my original Sony 64 GB card, so I'm using the internal 1GB memory for this: installed h-encore, installed AccountSwitcher, set up both accounts correctly, everything works ok, can switch between them without problems as many times as I want.

Now here comes the issue: as soon as I set up SD2Vita on either of the accounts (tried with Storagemgr plugin and with gamesd plugin, same results), when I try to switch between accounts, at reboot I always get the warning that tells me "the memory card inserted is linked with the following SEN account:" and tells me to format the memory card to be able to use it.

The thing is I have used the same set up on another Fat Vita before (using a memory card of course since the fat has no internal memory) and it worked without problem (albeit that was a 3.60 version one, but I don't think that matters)

So any ideas what could I try, or what did I do wrong?Any help would be appreciated.

2. Dave_Chad

Dave_Chad GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 29, 2016
    Have you gone into henkaku settings and unlinked memory card? Do that before tranferring stuff to your sd2vita card.

3. snk2
    OP

snk2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2005
    Romania
    I just tried that, but still have the issue.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted