Gaming Problem Wiisctubbing

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Okay hello everybody...
The first time I downloaded brawl and confirmed my wii didnt read DL Media, i followed a tutorial on another site to make it DVD5. I wiiscrubbed the ISO and everything was okay. After completing SSE, it gave me the Green Screen of Death. So I decided to look on this site, and each time I want to wiiscrubb the iso, it just gives me a 8 GB iso again! What's up with this?

If there is another way, like a ppf patch, i would appreciate your help much.

Regards,
Fedex14
NTSC Wii Owner

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. What modchip are you using? Most of them have new firmwares that let brawl work, on a DL disc.

2. If I remember correctly, the SSE always crashed on the DVD5 version, that was one of the inherent problems...

3. I think WiiScrubber has been updated to work with DL ISO's, so it'll give you the correct file size...

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Okay thanks for your reply. I think my modchip is a wiinja V2, but i had posted on another forum that it read a pal game (mario galaxy gave me dup channels) so they said it may be a clone or another chip...
Wiiscrubber version 1.21 i am using, i dont remember which version i used first...
Is that now I am trying to use the updated version (1.1 or st like that) that is here at GBATemp...

So what do you recommend?

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
okay i used an older version and worked...

YOU CAN CLOSE THE THREAD
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning