Problem Wiisctubbing

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Fedex14, Jun 21, 2008.

Jun 21, 2008

Problem Wiisctubbing by Fedex14 at 7:42 PM (613 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Fedex14
    OP

Member Fedex14 GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    Okay hello everybody...
    The first time I downloaded brawl and confirmed my wii didnt read DL Media, i followed a tutorial on another site to make it DVD5. I wiiscrubbed the ISO and everything was okay. After completing SSE, it gave me the Green Screen of Death. So I decided to look on this site, and each time I want to wiiscrubb the iso, it just gives me a 8 GB iso again! What's up with this?

If there is another way, like a ppf patch, i would appreciate your help much.

Regards,
    Fedex14
    NTSC Wii Owner

2. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    1. What modchip are you using? Most of them have new firmwares that let brawl work, on a DL disc.

2. If I remember correctly, the SSE always crashed on the DVD5 version, that was one of the inherent problems...

3. I think WiiScrubber has been updated to work with DL ISO's, so it'll give you the correct file size...

3. Fedex14
    OP

Argentina
    Okay thanks for your reply. I think my modchip is a wiinja V2, but i had posted on another forum that it read a pal game (mario galaxy gave me dup channels) so they said it may be a clone or another chip...
    Wiiscrubber version 1.21 i am using, i dont remember which version i used first...
    Is that now I am trying to use the updated version (1.1 or st like that) that is here at GBATemp...

So what do you recommend?

4. Fedex14
    OP

Argentina
    okay i used an older version and worked...

YOU CAN CLOSE THE THREAD [​IMG]