[Problem] Wiikey read backup but not config disk

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Bilbotorm, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Bilbotorm
    OP

Bilbotorm Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2005
    New Zealand
    Hello there;

I post on this forum as it may be my last chance. I have tried to resolder my wiikey twice to solve my strange problem but nothing change.

I know you guys read tons of problem like this, but i think mine is kinda different... i promise [​IMG]

Well; i put my wiikey on my wii (quicksolder way, PAL wii), and it plays great my wii or gamecube backups. I used the config disk 1.2 days ago to config my chip : region free on. Since then, no problems encountered.

And then i decided to play my import GC naruto game; so i decided to use GCos on the config disk to boot it; as it didnot worked without swapping.

And there we are : the config disk do not work anymore. I burned two others, on verbatim with plextor dvd recorder and nothing change : unable to read disk in the dvd channel...

I first thought i had a clone or something like that, but after a quick check on wiikey.cn, i saw my chip was a real one.

If anyone as a solution, it will be really apreciated. I have tried everything with no success...

Thanks in advance for advises and at least, read me [​IMG]

Good game
    Bil
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ugotpwned5

ugotpwned5 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2006
    United States
    im having the same problem...backups work perfectly execpt config disk

3. Bilbotorm
    OP

Bilbotorm Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2005
    New Zealand
    Strange isn't it ?

Stranger : it worked before !!!

So I m really disappointed here :'(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice