Hacking Problem while dowgrading!

Bruno12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried to downgrade to 9.2.0 and i had a problem. I checked the cia files with the SafeSysUpdate. Then, i open Sysupdate, and started downgrading.
But then, appeared a screen saying "failed to get to files". And then, the screen turned black.
Now, i try to turn it on, but the screen keep black.
What can i do?
I was on "9.5.0-23u"

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I tried to downgrade to 9.2.0 and i had a problem. I checked the cia files with the SafeSysUpdate. Then, i open Sysupdate, and started downgrading.
But then, appeared a screen saying "failed to get to files". And then, the screen turned black.
Now, i try to turn it on, but the screen keep black.
What can i do?
I was on "9.5.0-23u"
Hold L+R+A+up while pressing the power button, update to the latest version, then try to downgrade again. Note that you won't be able to use browserhax or themehax.

Reactions: Bruno12

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
SafeSysupdater and PlaiSysupdater (based on the former) uses the old memchunkhax2 for the lower firm versions and that's extremely dangerous. Not surprising you bricked.

Reactions: Bruno12

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Oh, =_.
With the sd card do you think that there is a way to go at least to 10.6 with this way?
I think the only way now is to update to 10.7. Then with another (hacked) 3DS or with a Powersaves you can install the hax payload onto the OoT cart.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SafeSysupdater and PlaiSysupdater (based on the former) uses the old memchunkhax2 for the lower firm versions and that's extremely dangerous. Not surprising you bricked.

Which one do you recommend to use instead?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If Menuhax is set to autoboot, of course this will happen. Attempt removing SD card as suggested by the clever cat above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1