Problem transferring wifi configurations...

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Harsky, Mar 13, 2007.

Mar 13, 2007
  1. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    So I'm finally getting round to transfering my wifi settings to my new DS lite from my old DS phat. I loaded up Tetris DS on my M3 CF and went to the wifi bit to transfer the settings to the Lite and it showed the user name from my old DS on my Lite. Sadly when I tried to transfer it, the tranfers ALWAYS keeps failing. Then I remembered that my DS is flashed. Is that what's causing the problem? If so, should I remove it or is there another way? I don't have any friend codes anyways and I suppose I could go through the hassle of setting my my wifi connection but does that mean I'll lose the number of people I beat on Tetris DS?

2. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    Well, I uninstalled the flashme on the old DS and still it won't transfer the wifi settings at all. What's going on?

3. DarkLink

Member DarkLink Advanced Member

United States
    Yea You'd loose it all.. Im going to assume that this is the same issue with Single Cart play... since your running the WFC Set up thru M3... its failing to transfer it..

4. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    Hang on, something worked. Before I transferred to the R4, I converted the Tetris DS save (only one I played online) from the M3 and put it on my R4. Then I went through the hassle of setting up the wifi connection and typing in the WEP. Went online with Tetris and when it connected, it still showed my win record from my old DS. Like I said, that was the only thing I cared about.