Problem to inject games with mm linx checkpoint when upgrading to atmosphere 12

kike30

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Problem to inject games with mm linx checkpoint when upgrading to atmosphere 12.

Hello to the community, this is my first post, I ask for your patience with me, lol

I have updated my switch console to version 12.1.0 | AMS 1.0.0LS.

I had thousands of game levels downloaded to the console to inject offline, for weeks with checkpoint and mmlinx, and when updating, it gives me errors, so I have updated mmlinx to version 8.1 and chekpoint I have tried the unofficial version 3.7.5 and 3.8 seen in other threads, but now when clicking from album checkpoint, it does nothing, returns to the album menu and does not execute anything ...

Some help?
Thanks in advance

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem to inject games with mm linx checkpoint when upgrading to atmosphere 12.

Hello to the community, this is my first post, I ask for your patience with me, lol

I have updated my switch console to version 12.1.0 | AMS 1.0.0LS.

I had thousands of game levels downloaded to the console to inject offline, for weeks with checkpoint and mmlinx, and when updating, it gives me errors, so I have updated mmlinx to version 8.1 and chekpoint I have tried the unofficial version 3.7.5 and 3.8 seen in other threads, but now when clicking from album checkpoint, it does nothing, returns to the album menu and does not execute anything ...

Some help?
Thanks in advance
Don't use the unofficial versions, use the official one from the GitHub page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)