Austria
Hi!

my actually config:

- SX Pro License
- SX Installation 1.3
- Hekate Installation: v5.6.5_Nyx_1.1.1
- Atmosphere 1.2.4-master
- fusee.bin
- sigpatches from 04.11.2021 for Switch Firmware 1.0.0 to 13.1.0 andAtmosphere v1.2.4
- tinfoil v.13.0

starting as follows:

- booting with SX Pro Dongle and Vol+ and Power in SY OS menu
- Options => Payloads => payload.bin and Launch starts Hekate v5.6.5
- after that cancel at date starting hekate
- Payloads => using fusee.bin (this shows an error, but atmosphere is booting, maybe because of sx pro dongle)
- start Atmosphere
- start Tinfoil and Installation + start of Apps in Tinfoil

the most new games won't start, saying it can't be started.
Older games as super mario kart deluxe or gear2 work

I am actually in stock rom at Version 7.0.1 | AMS 1.2.4 | S

Am I right, that I don't need to update my stock rom, because of the sigpatches?
what config files can I check causing this problem ?
thanks a lot!

litlnicky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi , just update to latest firmware using daybreak , make sure you check fat/exfat type of sd card format your using , depending on your booting method if using hekate or fusee bin , make sure your your using the correct sigpatches so the games work, time to leave sxos ,out of date now

klaus11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
hi , just update to latest firmware using daybreak , make sure you check fat/exfat type of sd card format your using , depending on your booting method if using hekate or fusee bin , make sure your your using the correct sigpatches so the games work, time to leave sxos ,out of date now

thanks for your reply. I thought there is no need to update Original Firmware if using sigpatches... because I use tinfoil to start games.
I don't have emunand installed, so I only boot in CFW (SYSNAND) is that the correct way to update Switch Firmware in Daybreak ? Is there any risk to be banned ? I am always in flight mode.
i only use sxos for booting with dongle. is that any problem?

Last edited by klaus11,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your reply. I thought there is no need to update Original Firmware if using sigpatches... because I use tinfoil to start games.
I don't have emunand installed, so I only boot in CFW (SYSNAND) is that the correct way to update Switch Firmware in Daybreak ? Is there any risk to be banned ? I am always in flight mode.
i only use sxos for booting with dongle. is that any problem?
Patches don't enable you to play games on all firmware versions; they just enable you to play pirated games, that's all. You can still use Daybreak to update the firmware of your sysMMC but you'll still risk getting banned anyways since your console is hacked so it doesn't make a difference. Being in Airplane Mode doesn't technically prevent a ban; it mimics a ban because you cannot do anything online.

docians

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
have updated to the latest firmware using daybreak
using the right formatting
using hekate and tried fusee bin to boot
using the right sigpatches

and
new games work
previously installed games don't work/ cannot be reinstalled

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)