Problem - SDHC and installed Wad files self deleting

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kayot, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Kayot
    OP

Member Kayot GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Topic: Problem - SDHC and installed Wad files self deleting

System Info:
    4.1 from 3.4 using safe updater.
    HBC is installed
    Configurable SD/USB Loader v51b2

Problem 1: I've been using an SD card for a while now, but would like to use an SDHC card. Most of the stuff works fine, except my USB loader. I use Configurable SD/USB Loader v51b2. The problem is that it wont read anything from the SDHC card, such as cover art and settings. I'm guessing it simply can't access the card. Any idea's on how to fix this. I was thinking about making my USB drive into two partitions and using the second one to store all my homebrew data that would normally be on the SD card. But I'm thinking it would be a good idea to keep it on the SD card since I have the space on the card and as to not complicate the USB Drive.

Problem 2: I installed eight WAD games which were all N64. Then moved them to my SD card. A week later they were all gone. I was wondering if the system deleted them and if this is normal on 4.1 hack updated. I can't get it to reproduce the results on demand so there is a change I messed up the card or something. Then again, bootmii boot.dol vanished once too.