Crimson-X

PC builder and Wii Softmodding
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently softmodded my wii to 4.2u and the other day I tried to launch Megaman 9 from the SD card. It worked perfectly before I updated. Some titles still work, though. I got a message stating "Failed to Launch". I re-installed it using Custom Wad Manager 1.1. It worked, but it wouldn't let me install the DLC. It gave me an error "ret -1022". Any idea what I can do to fix it?

Vattu

Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard that you need to redownload/reinstall all wiiware and vc after updating to 4.2. I am probably wrong, though.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
No you don't. Im still playing the same installs from 4.0 and Ive updated to 4.1 then 4.2. I notice that you've used Wanin 4.2E, do you realise that his updaters are on the 'apps that brick' list?

Crimson-X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'll give that a shot. Thank you for the help. I'll report back whether it worked or not. Have a happy turkey day!
happy.gif

Crimson-X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't work. I got another message stating "This channel can not be launched on this wii". If this is going to be a hassle, I'll just install them to the system memory. No biggie.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi